The Linx 7900FG continuous ink jet food printer provides a flexible coding solution for printing onto food or pharmaceutical products, or farm packed eggs.
This small character food printer is designed to print with dedicated specialist food grade inks which meet FDA and EU regulations. It offers up to 3 lines of text, graphics and logos.
- No hidden costs
- Egg coder configuration - service intervals are matched to flock life
- IP55 rating as standard – reliable operation in barn environments
Take more control of your production line with Linx Insight®. This remote web interface allows you to monitor your Linx 7900 from a smart phone, plus download or upload messages from a PC. And Linx Insight is included with the printer at no extra cost. All you need is internet access on your PC or smart phone, and an ethernet connection to the printer.
Simple printer control
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Quick code changes using a barcode scanner and QuickSwitch® software
- Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight
Lowest running costs
- Service interval for egg coding can be set to match flock life for reliable operation in barn environments
- Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs
Increased production uptime
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
Extra features – as standard
- Ethernet port
- 3 line printing
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- RS232 connectivity
- External single stage alarm output
- Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders