The Linx 7900BC Bottle Printer is a total continuous ink jet coding and marking solution for the bottling industry.
This small character coder combines the features of the 7900 printer with a unique integrated printhead and air knife system which ensures that the bottle is dried prior to bottle coding.
Codes are applied exactly where you want them using Linx Black bottling ink 1058. This ink penetrates condensation and provides good print quality and permanence right up to the point of removal in caustic bottle washers.
The bottle printer comes with everything you expect as standard:
- No hidden costs
- Long service intervals of up to 18 months or 9000 hours
- 18 month warranty
This advanced continuous ink jet printer offers up to 3 lines of text, graphics and logos as standard, with up to 5 lines available if required.
Take more control of your production line with Linx Insight®. This remote web interface allows you to monitor your Linx 7900 from a smart phone, plus download or upload messages from a PC. And Linx Insight is included with the printer at no extra cost. All you need is internet access on your PC or smart phone, and an ethernet connection to the printer.
Simple printer control
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Quick code changes using a barcode scanner and QuickSwitch® software
- Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight
Lowest running costs
- Long service intervals of up to 9000 hours or 18 months
- 18 month warranty
- Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs
Increased production uptime
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
Extra features – as standard
- Ethernet port
- 3 line printing
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- RS232 connectivity
- External single stage alarm output
- Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders