The Linx 7900 Spectrum pigmented ink printer provides reliable high contrast coding and marking with pigmented inks.
Linx’s pigmented inks are ideal for coding onto dark or coloured surfaces and provide clear durable codes which last for years. The perfect solution for coding onto rubber and plastic extrusions such as cable and pipes.
The Linx 7900 Spectrum industrial pigmented ink printer has an ink system and printhead designed to cope with highly pigmented inks and reduce the need for maintenance.
- No hidden costs
- High opacity inks range for clear, durable codes
- IP65 rating as standard
This advanced continuous ink jet printer offers up to 3 lines of text, graphics and logos as standard, with up to 5 lines as an additional option.
Take more control of your production line with Linx Insight®. This remote web interface allows you to monitor your Linx 7900 from a smart phone, plus download or upload messages from a PC. And Linx Insight is included with the printer at no extra cost. All you need is internet access on your PC or smart phone, and an ethernet connection to the printer.
Simple printer control
Lowest running costs
- Remote printer monitor and control with Linx Insight
- Quick code changes using a barcode scanner and QuickSwitch® software
- Easy transfer of messages between printers with a standard USB port or using Linx Insight
Increased production uptime
- Low solvent consumption, with no mechanical stirrers or expensive factory air
- Minimal parts changed at scheduled services – no expensive ink system assemblies to replace, so no hidden costs
Extra features – as standard
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlush® system ensures reliable startups
- Fast mistake proof refills with the SureFill® system
- Ethernet port
- 3 line printing
- Data Matrix 2D codes
- RS232 connectivity
- External single stage alarm output
- Connectivity for product detectors and shaft encoders